Date: March 22, 2017
This free informational session will cover a general overview of the 3D industry standard software, and its applications. Ideal for beginners and industry professionals looking to expand on their knowledge of 3D printing.
This webinar is an introduction to our full one-day Rhino class.
- Introductory concepts for watertight modeling techniques
- Check and fix stl errors in Rhino
- Requirements for quality 3D printed output
- Scaling and exporting techniques
- Model integrity between Revit, Rhino, and Sketch Up
This webinar is an introduction to our in-depth Rhino workshop.