Managed Print Services
Managed Print Services saves you time, money, effort, and hassle. We streamline everything, from information sharing to billing. We centralize your workflow, reduce overhead, increase efficiency, and optimize your investment in printing, equipment, and software. Best of all: our dedicated team of software and hardware professionals personalize on and offsite support, solving jobsite problems and providing customized, empowering solutions.
All-in-one managed print solutions
- Assessment: We gather metrics clarifying your current printing patterns and needs, and interview key personnel (if applicable) to discover current best practices and real or perceived challenges in the current environment.
- Analysis: We analyze the data collected, then identify the customized solution that works best for your culture and business goals. Being a vendor neutral provider, we are afforded the freedom to choose the right equipment and technology for your environment. We typically deploy our print management and remote monitoring tools to analyze usage trends and equipment uptime so we can
make educated decisions for fleet optimization. Sample below.
- Solution Presentation:We present our recommendations to you as just that – recommendations. Then we work closely with you to agree on the solution. We demonstrate the anticipated return on investment and let you analyze our raw data to draw your own conclusions. Finally, we work with your IT team to ensure the solution works seamlessly within your infrastructure.
- Supplies, Maintenance & Training: All standard supplies, maintenance and training for BluEdge provided equipment will be included in your unit rate cost structure.
- Implementation: BluEdge believes implementation also means communication. Your dedicated
BluEdge contact works with you during the implementation process, including milestone reviews to ensure your satisfaction.
- Results: BluEdge demonstrates the results of your implementation through regular business reviews. We monitor trends on equipment use, maintenance, materials, and more to ensure everything works at peak efficiency.
THE BENEFITS OF MPS
- Managed Print Services Saves You Money.
We understand that in the workplace, efficiency is key and printing can be a troublesome. MPS optimizes your investment in printing equipment and software, and cuts print waste costs by centralizing your workflow. MPS also removes the ‘soft’ cost of managing your printing internally. Rather than having to source multiple vendors and multiple invoices, MPS consolidates everything print.
- MPS Puts You in Control of Spending and Waste.
Printing shouldn’t be a burden, nor should it create costs which can spiral out of hand. With 24-hour support and no issue too complex, MPS removes the hassle of printing hiccups and brings a further degree of measure to the workplace. We take care of the printing so you can focus on your business.
- Our Unique Cost Recovery Solution.
Our print monitoring software Argos tracks and consolidates all your printing data. This serves as a vehicle to be reimbursed should your printing cost be covered by another party.