LOWER OR ELIMINATE YOUR OVERHEAD COSTS
BluEdge managed print services staffing solutions consist of highly trained BluEdge professionals who work with you, on-site, on whatever office functions you need: from standard copying and printing to mailroom fulfillment, document management, technical support, and more.
Each on-staff BluEdge team member is pre-screened and managed by our MPS leadership, who regularly evaluate each member’s ability to provide the essential client services and operational support skills your company needs.
- We are experienced working in all MPS hardware and software configurations for all equipment provided.
- We provide daily color management and calibration.
- All on-site staff are pre-screened and trained.
- We provide expert backup at our own commercial shop locations for every service we provide at your site.
BluEdge on-site associates will take full responsibility for managing all hardware and software related to your location, including:
- Performing daily morning quality test prints from color devices as well as providing printing and reprographic consultation services.
- Acting as your on-site client service representative.
- Producing all on-site work (plotting, copying, binding, scanning, etc.) and coordinating all work on-site and off.
- Scheduling deliveries and coordination of off-site work as necessary.
- Delivering completed work to your staff.
- Maintaining paper supplies, toner, and other consumables in stock for all reprographic equipment. We will check all consumables several times daily and restock if necessary.
- Keeping all equipment areas neat and clean.
- Identifying and troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and coordinating service.
- Maintaining cost recovery solutions.
- Performing mailroom fulfillment.