BluEdge's mission is to lead with progressive printing and information management technologies and services, one client at a time. We will offer tailored solutions and strategic advice. Balance artistry with technical expertise in color, 2D, and 3D printing. Optimize information management with expert knowledge and individualized technology. And empower all BluEdge associates to deliver impeccable quality in both goods and service, every single time.
Our ultimate goals? To create long-term, highly personalized client relationships. To increase our clients' efficiency. And to help them create work that shines. Together we will push the possible.
WHAT MAKES BLUEDGE UNIQUE?
- Privately held, family-owned and professionally-operated.
- Certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE).
- Founded in New York City 1898 as National Blueprint Inc., today BluEdge excels in 3D printing, creative visuals, and AEC technology, with seven locations and clients across the United States.
- Ownership of LINK Document Services Group affords our clients access to global resources.
- Unrivaled client retention of over 98%, with hundreds of clients spanning decades. Just ask around.
- Most sought after industry employer, with employee longevity 150% higher than the national average.
- Decades of industry and community involvement.
BluEdge has pledged to limit the impact our activities have on the environment. Our commitment to our clients is to provide ways to reduce waste and consumption, while at the same time continue to provide the highest-quality solutions and services.